Welcome to my blog

About us:

Young couple living the dream in Los Angeles, California.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Sunday, February 8, 2015

"The Late Late Show - Jonh Mayer"

Going to TV Shows




Welcome to our new post! Yesterday February 6th we had the incredible chance to be in CBS's studio for "The Late Late Show"  on the last day of John Mayer as Host, and Ed Sheeran, Stephen Merchant and Jillian Bell as guests. I'm just gonna say that it was unsurpassable.

John Mayer, one of my idols who is in 6 of my TOP 10 favorite songs, was just a few meters far making jokes and singing with one of the greatest singers of the moment... We were so lucky.




Let me tell you the truth. We had no clue that John Mayer was going to be the host when I applied for our tickets. I expected that he would be on the show as the principal guest... What an incredible surprise when we arrived and found out the truth hahahahaha. Not only John Mayer but also Ed Sheran? For FREE?


And yes, my friends, I said for FREE. We didn't pay not even a cent for our tickets thanks to "1iota Tickets". On its website, you can find a lot of TV shows to go and the only thing you have to do is to have an email address, to apply for the tickets you want (max of 3 per petition) and wait!

And that's why we also wanted to recommend you, as a new LA Tip to go on 1iota and find some shows that you would like to go to on the dates that you will be on Los Angeles. It is worth, I swear.



It was that easy... I still dont believe the incredible day we had yesterday! For those of you who wanna watch the show, it was on air yesterday night at 8PM on national television (you can watch the complete episode in HD on CBS's website), but I found that some fans already posted it on youtube, so let me show you, at least, the part when they sang "Don't", by Ed Sheeran.



We hope you liked it!
Read this post also in Spanish and Portuguese.
See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips