Welcome to my blog

About us:

Young couple living the dream in Los Angeles, California.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Thursday, January 1, 2015

'Bye Bye, 2014'

New Year's Eve in a New Home

This is the first time we both spend this important date out of home... But it has been better than we imagined! Of course we miss our families and we would like to celebrate it with them, but I have to say that spending this night with her was perfect. 


We prepared some traditional food for tonight, something that my grandmother used to cook for our big family on these dates. It's called #MeatballsSoup (or #SopadeBolas ) and it was damm good actually!. 

After the soup we could barely breath so we waited a little bit, enjoying the last  few moments of the year laughing and lying here and there...

   And finally... HAPPY 2015! 

I feel so lucky about spending the night with a girl like her, and although it was only our first NY'E, I know it'is just the first of hundreds ... (hahaha). And that's the reason I prepared this dessert for her...!

  
Well, I just wanna say thank you to every single person that made my year a little bit better, to my family for giving me the chance of this adventure that I'm living, and to my baby. I love you!

¡¡Happy New Year!!
Alvaro





4 comments:

  1. Uyy que buena pintaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que buena pintaaa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo creo que ya es hora de renovar el tema gastronómico. ¿Qué pasa? ¿Sólo cocináis en Noche Vieja? Muchos besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Razon no te falta! la mejor receta de tarta de limon esta en camino tanquila :P

      Delete

Blogging tips