Welcome to my blog

About us:

Young couple living the dream in Los Angeles, California.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Sunday, July 19, 2015

'Dear Summer'

Where were you last month? We were worried we would never see you again! Hahaha

Yeah! We are done with the semester of course! And we are really happy with our success, since we did pretty good in all the classes. The 1st day after the classes were finished, my family was on a plane flying over the Atlantic Ocean to experience USA for the first time, and of course to say Hi to their only and favorite son, ME. Yes! Tayane, don't be jelly hahaha Well, it might be true that they came to stay with both (60%you 40%me) but whatever...

So in the morning before we went to pick them up at the airport, I had an interview at one of the College's offices, because I'd been begging for a job the last month of classes and finally it looks I may have a chance!

Of course, the flight was delayed and we waited for almost 2hours, but who can complain when they were in that plane for 16h? Hahaha The first moment was.. Intense! Although my mum tried to keep her tears inside, I could see two little pools with the intention of jump and cover the face, something that never happened. My father almost kill me with his powerful hug, this time unintentionally haha. 


Tayane, my 1st camera-woman in charge of recording the scene for you guys was so nervous that in a 23seconds video, only the leg of my father and my sister's face appeared for half a second. The other 22 and 1/2 were awesome views of the airport floor and plenty of shoes of a Japanese group... So... no video sorry! Hahaha

For 21 days, we traveled and visited some of the most famous cities at this side of North America, a few we had already visited before and others that we discovered together, so in the next weeks, we'll be posting about it and showing some amazing pics that I was able to take thanks to my old 300mm lens that my father brought me from Spain. Thanks Daddy!

We hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips